New Year Beer Resolution? What the hell is that?
Well, if you’re a reader of The Brew Club (or you are just reading this post), I’m assuming that you have some interest in beer.
Once per year, we all seem to want to improve ourselves by setting goals of some kind or another. These ridiculous New Year Resolutions are the same old things year after year, and are seldom found intact by the first week of the New Year.
So, I thought that a New Year Beer Resolution might be more fun – and easier to keep! If you can’t keep at least one of these resolutions, then you’re likely in very sad shape! 😉 (Seriously, get some help, OK?)
In the poll below are a few cool beery things that you might consider trying this new year to enjoy beer to a greater extent and perhaps enrich your life.
Go ahead, take the poll. Its easy, you can pick more than one answer, and its open until January 2, 2011 for the late-sleepers out there. Also, there’s a pretty good chance I’m missing a thing or two from the selections (gasp!) so if you have a different New Year Beer Resolution, feel free to share them in the comment section below! If you have friends, send them over too!
So, what’s your New Year Beer Resolution for 2011?
New Year Beer Resolution
- I'll try as many new beers as possible! (68%, 15 Votes)
- I'll read some good beer books to learn more. (50%, 11 Votes)
- I'm going to attend at least one beer festival or event. (41%, 9 Votes)
- I'm going to visit some local breweries this year! (32%, 7 Votes)
- I'll try homebrewing in 2011! (23%, 5 Votes)
- I'll start a better Beer Blog than this one. (14%, 3 Votes)
- None of your F-ing business. How's that? (5%, 1 Votes)
- I don't like Beer and I'm checking this box to mess up your poll. (5%, 1 Votes)
- I'll work in the beer industry somehow! (0%, 0 Votes)
- Something else. See my comment below. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 22
Thanks for playing, and Happy 2011!