Yesterday, we posted an informative Q&A session with Billy Broas who is a fellow beer blogger and all around nice guy. More important than how nice he is, Billy is the mastermind behind The Homebrew Academy, which is a place for people to learn how to homebrew online.
Billy has put together a great place to learn, chock full of information and a community of fellow home brewers willing to share.
So, what’s the giveaway???
Billy is offering a free membership to a lucky reader of The Brew Club, valued at $47. You’ll get lifetime access to the training program and a diploma mailed to you after you brew your first beer!
How cool is that?
Here are the giveaway rules…
- One person will be selected to get the free lifetime membership for The Homebrew Academy.
- You need to be of legal drinking age. (21 years old in the USA)
- The contest will run from the time if this posting until Saturday – August 20 @ 11:59 PM New York time.
…and here’s what you have to do.
- Leave a comment below with the type of beer your first batch would be through The Homebrew Academy. (If you don’t know anything about beer styles, that’s cool. Just say “something other than yellow-fizzy beer” and you’re good to go!)
- Tweet about this post and include @thebrewclub (for tracking).
Sometime over the weekend, I’ll count the comment entries based on the order in which they came in and using the random number calculator at random.org a winner will be chosen. I’ll get in touch with the winner via email and then its between Billy and the winner, but I’ll make an announcement here and on our Facebook page on Tuesday, August 23.
So there you have it!
- Let us know what beer you’d brew first if you win the giveaway, and
- make sure to tweet about this post. Remember to include @thebrewclub so I can track things.
Good luck, and thanks Billy for the generous giveaway!
While I haven’t cranked out a batch myself yet due to severe time constraints of late, (new baby and all!) in the spirit of full disclosure I am a fully-paid member of The Homebrew Academy and also an affiliate.
I’ve seen the it from the inside, and as usual, I wouldn’t support or recommend any product or program that I thought wasn’t up to snuff or was crappy. I wouldn’t waste my time or yours. This, however, is a good product, and I hope you’ll consider joining The Homebrew Academy even if you don’t score the free membership giveaway.
So, if you don’t get the free membership, check out The Homebrew Acadamy anyway! You can learn homebrewing in a supportive online environment at your own pace. For 47 beans, you have lifetime membership, personalized advice, step-by-step video instructions and a 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee! Its a great deal, and a great way to learn more about homebrewing. Check it out now!