Any of you who’ve visited The Brew Club knows that we’ve had ads for the Coopers Home Brewing Kits running since just about the beginning.
So, I reached out to the Coopers people and they agreed to sponsor a giveaway for our awesome visitors! How cool is that?
So, what’s the giveaway?
One person will get a new Coopers DIY Home Brewing Kit! (pictured above) This kit usually goes for $115 plus shipping, so that’s a nice giveaway, right?
Here are the super-simple giveaway terms.
- One person will be selected to receive a Coopers DIY Homebrewing Kit
- You need to be a resident of the USA, and be of legal drinking age.
- The giveaway will run from the time this post hits the page (October 19, 2011) through 11:59 PM EST October 21, 2011. (That’s Friday night)
Here’s all you have to do to participate in the giveaway.
- Leave a comment below by finishing the following sentence in any way you want. You can be funny, stupid, serious, beer-focused, not beer-focused. Its up to you! Here it is. “I wish I had a _____ because then I would _______.”
- Tweet about this post! You must include @thebrewclub so we can verify the Tweet!
That’s it! Pretty easy, and I hope a little fun too!
After the deadline, I’ll count up the comments, and using an online random-number generator thingie, a comment will be selected. Provided the commenter is of age and has also Tweeted about this post, I’ll get in touch via the email address left in the comment. I’ll then put the giveaway winner in touch with the appropriate Coopers contact, and hopefully you’ll be brewing some of your own beer in no time!
So there you have it!
- Leave a comment by answering the sentence “I wish I had a _______because then I would _______.”
- Tweet about this post. Be sure to include @thebrewclub in the Tweet.
Good luck, get going and tell a friend! Hey, even if you don’t homebrew, it would still make a cool gift for a beerlover!
Update!!! OK, so here it is Saturday afternoon and I figured I’d see who is the lucky person today! I was actually very surprised at how few people were interested in this little giveaway. Well, at least the odds were VERY good for those that did participate! (And thanks everyone who did!)
So as usual, I go to random.org and enter the number of comments in their random number thingy and it spits out a number for me. Here it is…
Looks like whoever the #3 commenter is has the free home brew kit!
Lessee, who is #3? Well, its our friend Cecily who says she’s going to try making “stouts using chestnut purée“! How cool is that? Verify the Tweet – yup, its there. Cecily is our giveaway winner!
Well, congrats to you Cecily! I hope you send some of that chestnut puree stout my way when its ready!