Brewing your own beer doesn’t have to be difficult, it should be fun! If you’re curious about beginning home brewing but are overwhelmed by all of the options – you’re absolutely in the right place! Read on to learn how easy it is to brew your own great beer at home!
Cooper’s World Famous DIY Beer Kit gives you everything you need to brew your own high quality, natural, great tasting beer. All it takes is 4 simple steps: Mix, Brew, Bottle, and the most important step – ENJOY!
I was a beginner too!
My name is Scott, and I’ve helped run this beer review website since 2008. I started it to share my craft beer experiences with other people, but soon enough I also became curious about how beer was made. I wondered, “Could I make my own beer?”
I read everything I could find on how to get started with home brewing, and I quickly discovered a ton of information on the subject. Unfortunately, it was too much information! (TMI as the young people call it today!!!) As a real novice, I found all of that information to be more overwhelming than anything.
Equipment kits, ingredient kits, extract brewing, all-grain brewing, mash tuns, carboys, siphons, airlocks, wort… Ugh! Where to begin? I became frustrated, worried that I would buy a bunch of expensive brewing equipment that was too complicated for a beginner like me, and I’d end up never using it. No thanks.
I just wanted something that was easy, affordable, and would help me make great beer without having to be a scientist. Finally, I found it! The one item that gave me everything I needed to start my home brewing hobby. Now, after using it several times myself, I’ve discovered that it works well for me, and I think it will work for you too!
Here’s what I found…
After hours of online research, asking questions, and reading product reviews, I came to the conclusion that the answer to getting started with home brewing was actually very easy. I found that the Coopers DIY Home Brewing Kit was all that I needed. It was the perfect place for me to start, and I think its the perfect place for you to start too! What’s even better is that Coopers has recently made several important improvements to their best-selling home brew kit which makes it easier than ever to make your own great beer! Check this out.
- Coopers is the only producer of home beer kits that is also an actual brewery! This means that your home brew ingredients are produced at the same high standards that Coopers has for their own world-famous beers! These guys know beer!
- All of the physical brewing equipment you need is provided in one box which means you have nothing else to buy to get started. In addition to the newly improved 6 gallon fermenter and empty reusable bottles, you get a hydrometer, sediment reducer, tube and bottling valve, plastic spoon, tap, krausening lid (no need for an airlock!) and thermometer. You literally just need time and water.
- An included 6 gallon plastic fermenter means a great value. You’ll make more beer per batch than with any other home brew kit.
- Full DVD video instructions are provided along with phone support which means your brewing questions will be answered.
- Also included is Cooper’s Lager Beer Kit ingredient package, (a $29.50 value) which means that all of the brewing ingredients that you need for your first batch of beer are provided. No trips to the store for sugar, yeast, or other ingredients!
- A 30 day return policy means that if you change your mind before using your Coopers DIY home beer kit, you can send the unused kit back for a full refund.
“Outstanding product and great service too!” – Jeff R. from Virginia on Amazon.
My favorite thing…
I use the original Coopers kit myself, and the one thing I love most is the ease of use. You don’t need to be a scientist to make good beer with this kit, and that was a big plus for me! (Because I’m not a scientist!) The recent design improvements make brewing beer easier than ever!
This product is an incredible way to begin home brewing. I was really impressed with how easy it was to do, even just by myself. – T. Renner from TX on Amazon.com
The Coopers DIY Home Brew Kit
This kit is perfect for beginners. Complete and easy-to-use, its the one essential item for beginning home brewers.
- Complete kit. Everything you need is included.
- Easy to use. Complete DVD video instructions are provided.
- Phone support. A real person is available to help if you need it!
The Coopers Home Brew Kit is a great value!
- Included plastic bottles can be reused again and again.
- 6 gallon fermenter makes more beer per batch than other beer kits.
- Quality parts mean this kit will last.
- New design improvements means its easier than ever to make great beer.
“Arguably the best brew kit you can buy!” -James C from Sydney Australia on Amazon
What’s stopping you?
Are you thinking that home brewing is still too complicated? Never did it before? No skills? I understand that because I was there too. Not to worry! Here’s what I was most concerned with.
Home brewing is too complicated! What if I need help?
- The people who sell the Coopers DIY Home Brewing Kit go out of their way to support you with easy-to-follow DVD video instructions. There’s even a toll-free phone number that you can call (business hours apply) with ANY brewing questions that you may have while using your product! How’s that for support?
I want to try home brewing, but I don’t want to spend too much money right now.
- I don’t think there is any better value than this complete home brewing kit from Coopers. You literally get everything you need to brew that first SIX GALLON batch of beer, (BTW, 6 gallons is roughly 64 12oz. beer bottles from the store!). Its simply the best value going. Compare that to buying the beer yourself or some of the more expensive kits. If you want to start home brewing without busting the bank, this is the way to do it!
What if I change my mind after I order?
- Coopers is fully committed to your satisfaction! If you are not happy with your DIY Beer Kit purchase, you have a full 30 days to send it back for a full refund or replacement. You can’t go wrong!
What are you waiting for?
Click below right now to order your complete home brewing kit from Coopers’ secure web site! Great home-brewed beer, and a really fun hobby wait for you!
- The Coopers DIY home brew kit gives you everything that you need to brew your first batch of beer in one box roughly the size of a cooler.
- Comes with complete ingredients! Lager kit, sugar, yeast, everything you need is in the box!
- It is the best value. Six gallons of beer per batch makes brewing beer affordable!
- The improved equipment kit has high quality components that are easier to use than ever, and will last and last.
- Complete video instructions along with phone support make home brewing easy and fun!
- 30 Days to return for a full refund if you change your mind.
- You get all of this for
$105.99! There is no better way to jump into this hobby!
When you purchase a Coopers DIY Home Brewing kit, you can rest easy knowing that if you change your mind about your purchase, you can return the unused kit to Coopers for a full refund! The same holds true in the unlikely event that your kit arrives damaged in some way. Coopers wants you to be happy and will extend a full refund or exchange within 30 days.
You get a full 30 days to return your unused DIY home brew kit for a full refund.
There is no easier way to get started with home brewing than with the Coopers DIY Home Brew Kit! You get everything you need to brew your first batch of beer in one box! In addition to the excellent support, Coopers offers a 30 day money back return policy! If you change your mind, send it back for a full refund! This is the updated version of the same kit that I myself use to home brew, and I feel good recommending it to you. Get started making great beer right now by clicking on the ‘Get Started Today’ button below!
Its important to note that if you purchase one of these cool kits from this page, I’ll make a little commission on the sale. I’m hopeful that you’re cool with that for a couple of reasons. 1)I’ve used this product and think its worth recommending. I don’t recommend things that I haven’t tried, or would risk my reputation on. Its a great kit for a beginner homebrewer, and I’m still using mine a few years later. 2)This site costs money to run, and commissions from sales help pay hosting fees and whatnot – it all helps. Cheers!